CMHR researchers investigate mental health problems across the life-span through data collected via long term studies.
CMHR is also about to start a new longitudinal study focussing on consumers who have experienced depression.
- Batterham, P. J., Christensen, H., & Mackinnon, A. J. (2012). Mental health symptoms associated with morbidity, not mortality, in an elderly community sample. Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol, 47(1), 79-85. Abstract
- Batterham, P. J., Mackinnon, A. J., & Christensen, H. (2012). The association between change in cognitive ability and cause-specific mortality in a community sample of older adults. Psychol Aging, 27(1), 229-236. Abstract
- Batterham, P. J., Christensen, H., & Mackinnon, A. J. (2011). Comparison of age and time-to-death in the dedifferentiation of late-life cognitive abilities. Psychol Aging, 26(4), 844-851. Abstract
- Farrer, L., Leach, L. S., Griffiths, K., Christensen, H., & Jorm, A. F. (2008). Age differences in mental health literacy. BMC Public Health, 8, 125. Abstract
- Christensen, H., Batterham, P. J., Mackinnon, A. J., Jorm, A. F., Mack, H. A., Mather, K. A., et al. (2008). The association of APOE genotype and cognitive decline in interaction with risk factors in a 65-69 year old community sample. BMC Geriatr, 8, 14. Abstract
- Jorm, A. F., Windsor, T. D., Dear, K., Anstey, K. J., Christensen, H., & Rodgers, B. (2005). Age group differences in psychological distress: The role of psychosocial risk factors that vary with age. Psychological Medicine, 35(9), 1253-1263. Abstract
- Drew, L., Griffiths, K., & Hodgson, D. (2002). A five year follow-up study of the use of clozapine in community practice. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry, 36, 780-786. Abstract